Our Brompton Maintenance Sessions are a great way for people looking to gain basic, practical bike skills specific to their Brompton, in a supported group learning environment.
This 2 hour maintenance session focuses on:
- Rear Wheel Removal and Fitting
- Tyre removal and Fitting
- Hub Gear Indexing (adjustment)
Brompton Maintenance Sessions are held in store at Brompton Junction Melbourne, and conducted in two parts:
PART 1 – Demonstration
One of our experienced Brompton Junction team members talks the group through the main points above, situations that may lead to needing to perform these actions, and how to prevent avoidable damage.
PART 2 – Practical Learning
Participants are encouraged to repeat the demonstration on their own Brompton using one of our workshop bike stands in the second part of the session. Our demonstrator will be on hand to give direction as required and answer questions at this time.
We Will Supply
- Bike stand
- Tools, gloves, rags, hand wash
What To Bring
- Your Brompton! (Please contact us if you are interested in attending but don’t have your own Brompton as yet.)
- If you bring a drink, please ensure it can be sealed or has a lid on it.
- Face masks may be required to be worn. This will be checked confirmed for attendees prior to each session.
For upcoming session dates and to book your place click the ‘Book Now’ button below. Classes are kept to a maximum of 6 participants so ensure you book early!