Brompton – T Line Urban – Mid
$9,500.00 inc. GST
Brand-new everything. Except for the fold.
The all-new ultra-light titanium frame. Over 150 specially developed weight-saving components. Three years of obsessive material choices and rigorous testing. Everything brand-new except the fold. Andrew Ritchie, our founder, obsessed over that 40 years ago. Never bettered, just refined, it’s the original and still the best.
Availability: Enquire Now
Feel inspired by titanium’s lightweight, bright, and mesmerising qualities with the T Line Urban from Brompton. With this sleek bike, you can experience the city in an immersive way. By choosing this lightweight yet powerful model, you can keep focusing on your surroundings as your bike does all the work for you. From noticing the change in a breeze that signifies the entrance to a city to the unique sounds you only hear when riding the T Line Urban lets you embrace urban life completely.
To get you around the city, this bike includes 4-speed gears, which improve control and agility. Expertly engineered, this lightweight frame weighs 37% less than steel equivalents, improving the gearing elements and on-road positioning.
Being able to say yes to every opportunity is made possible by the simple folding system, which means you can transition from two wheels to two feet in just 20 seconds. Also light to carry, you can move around with ease in a much better way than compared to traditional bikes.
Precision engineering means you can tackle everything that comes your way. By feeling empowered thanks to the versatile T Line Urban, a more energetic and active way of life awaits you! Brompton can provide a reliable transport method; it’s up to you to find your next adventure. Whichever horizon you choose to explore, with the T Line Urban by your side, a positive experience is guaranteed.
- Weight From 7.95 kg
- Speed 4 Speed (Urban)
- Material Titanium
- Handlebar Height Mid
- Folded Size 64.5cm (H) x 60cm (W) x 32cm (D)
- Main Frame Grade 9 titanium tubes, welded main frame with cast titanium bottom bracket manifold
- Rear Frame Advance Superlight rear frame with replaceable hanger, suspension block and 54mm roller wheels
- Fork One piece carbon fork and steerer with magnetic pedal holder
- Grips Superlight lock-on foam grips
- Brakes Dual Pivot Calipers
- Seatpost Standard seatpost
- Saddle Superlight Carbon
- Seatclamp Machined aluminium seat clamp and rear frame clip in anodized matt black finish
- Hinge Clamps Machined aluminium self-aligning hinge clamp levers and plates anodized matt black finish
- Pedals Superlight cnc aluminium pedal set with left hand QR pedal
- Drivetrain Brompton 4 speed drivetrain, 163% range
- Number of gears 4 gears
- Chainset Superlight carbon crankset with hollow BB30 axle, integrated spider, 56T chainring and chainguard
- Bottom Bracket FSA Mega Evo Bottom Bracket
- Headset Grade 9 titanium diameter tubes with integrated headset and spring loaded steerer catch hinge
- Shifters 4 speed trigger shifter
- Sprockets 11-13-15-18 tooth
- Derailleur Patent pending direct mount 4 speed derailleur
- Rear Wheel Lightweight rim, double butted spokes, aluminium hub body and 4 speed freehub body
- Front Wheel Lightweight rim, double butted spokes and aluminium hub with sealed bearings and allen key axle
- Tyres Schwalbe ONE with Addix Race rubber mix and V-Guard puncture protection
- Tubes Tubolito S-tubo 34g tube with presta valves
- Mudguards Included
- Lighting Reflectors
- Pump Not included
- Rack Not included
- Front Carrier Block Not included
- On Bike Accessories Not included
*Subject to change without notification