It’s back! Just when so many of us are looking for a much needed diversion from lockdown blues, the Brompton World Challenge is a chance to dress up, have fun, and be creative!
The rules are very simple:
- Register at brompton.com – the form is towards the bottom of the page
- Complete any or all of the five challenges over this coming weekend 27-29 August
- Share photos or videos with the relevant challenge hashtag (see below) to your preferred social media platform by 31 August (London time).
- Enjoy seeing everyone’s contributions from around the world!
If you haven’t already, start planning your entry for this year’s challenges now! They are:
- Hidden Gem (1 image) – Pick and shovel not required for this one! We’re talking favourite local businesses that you love, or public gardens; somewhere that you go on your Brompton that makes your world a bit more special. #myBWCHiddenGem
- Urban Camouflage (1 image) – our Bromptons are Made For Cities – are you? #myBWCUrbanCamo
- Brompton Geographic (1 image) – How beautiful is your city? (Or your permitted travel area?) In one photo, which must have your Brompton in it, make us wish we were there #myBWCBromptonGeo
- Fastest Fold (1 video) – This one takes practice! Study other fast fold videos for tips on how it’s done, then practice folding fast! This is a video challenge with prizes for Gold, Silver and Bronze places. You do have to start and stop the clock yourself, and show the time to the camera. #myBWCFastestFold
- Best Dressed (1 image) – Absolutely no Lycra in this category. Can you match this shot with your Urban Camouflage entry? We hope so! #IamBWCBestDressed
It’s that easy!
Need more inspiration? Check out the sample of photos from last year’s Brompton World Challenge below.
Register. Have fun with the challenges. Share your photos/video. Enjoy everyone else’s contributions. 😀