Transit Travel Bag
When you're looking to save on weight and storage size and for ease of transport, the Brompton Transit Bag is the way to travel with your Brompton!
The Transit Bag has reinforced side panels to offer protection to the bike whilst in transit. Four wheels will also allow for easier transportation when packed. The whole bag folds into a slim package which can be worn over the shoulder on the route to or from the station or airport.
- 4 wheels for easier transportation
- Tilted base with single rollers offers a balance between stability and manoeuvrability
- Highlighted Saddle access zip at the top of bag
- Flat pack design for cross shoulder carry and easy storage
- Handle foot at the base act as an access point when stored at higher location
- Newly designed base offers improved strength
- Reflective strip at the base provides visibility when the bag is on the back of user
- Padded side panels are reinforced with plastic boards for structure and protection
- Lockable zip pullers (lock not included)
- Side handles for lifting bike when it is laid on the sides and offer stability when bag is carried by the shoulder strap
- Removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- New woven label logo
- Tension straps allows user to secure the bike to the base so the assembly is more stable. It also allows the user to lift the saddle up to use as a handle without the bike unfolding
- Zipped pocket for storing small items
- Weight (approx.): 3.2kg
- Folded dimensions: 160mm (H) x 630mm (W) x 310mm (D)
- Unfolded dimensions: 740mm (H) x 630mm (W) x 310mm (D)
The Transit bag can be moved by
1. Pulling/lifting the grab handles.
2. Carrying by the shoulder straps.
3. Pushing/Pulling the extended seat post/saddle.
Note that the rollers are designed to roll straight (they are not swivel rollers). To change the direction of rolling, lift the rear(taller) end of the bag up slightly by the saddle so it sits only on the two big rollers and turn.