H6L Brompton Options & Pre-order Details
Providing an upright riding position for easy commutes, relaxed weekend and holiday riding, or long days in the saddle, the H-bar Brompton is typically favoured by average height to taller riders.
- Six widely-spaced gears providing you with a 302% range to see you through all contingencies. Our 6-speed Bromptons are typically fitted with -12% gearing (44T chainring).
- Front and rear mudguards to keep you clean and dry.
- An emergency pump.
- Front Luggage Block. All the front bags in the Brompton range fit onto this carrier block.
- Schwalbe Racer tyres.
Options we can install onto your Brompton include:
- Lighting (USB or dynamo)
- Longer seatposts for taller riders (Extended or Telescopic)
- Different tyres
- Brooks Saddle
- Ergon Grips
- Brompton Rear Rack
Essential Accessories to conside include:
- Brompton Toolkit
- Front Luggage options
- Bike Cover
- Spare inner tube(s)
For more details and pricing for these options and accessories you can browse the Parts and Accessories section of our online store.
Pre-Order EnquiriesThe best way to secure a Brompton for yourself is to submit a pre-order request.
- Choose your colour preferences (up to 3) from the options shown opposite
- Use the form on our Contact page to enquire about pre-ordering your own H6L Brompton.