“Dees” Freitag x Brompton Backpack w/Frame (F748 Coltrane)
$629.00 inc. GST
Show your love for your team with this versatile Freitag x Brompton backpack in team colours! Wear it as a backpack when you’re not riding, or spin it 90 degrees and it becomes your front bag on your Brompton bike.
Made from upcycled tuck tarpaulin, this never-say-die bag is an exceptionally functional, water-repellent option that also looks beaut on or off the bike.
Availability: Enquire Now
This special version of the prototypical, rectangular, recycled FREITAG backpack can be turned through 90 degrees and unfold its full potential on any Brompton folding bike.
- Made of used truck tarp, this unique piece comes with an aluminium Brompton front carrier frame and, thanks to its Velcro® straps, can be easily removed.
- Can be used as a backpack with or without the aluminium frame.
- Backpack straps attach magnetically–and almost magically– to the back of the bag, enabling one handed docking and removal on any Brompton bike with any handlebar type.
- Zippered outer compartment is easily accessed from the saddle when you hit a red light.
- Extra-long key strap so you can unlock your door even when the backpack is fixed to the bike.
- Double-zippered, padded main compartment made of recycled PET fabric with rapid access to the laptop compartment.
- Includes a mudflap cut from the same tarp that bolts to the front fender of any Brompton bike.
300 × 120 × 450 mm (L × W × H)
11.8 × 4.7 × 17.7 in (without frame)
Volume = 19L