Brompton x CHPT3 (v4)
$5,900.00 inc. GST
A legendary bike in the making, the CHPT3 Brompton is loved all over the world by cycling enthusiasts, the bike has been designed for the cyclist that is seeking to combine performance with lifestyle; a perfect combination of speed, foldability and urban mobility.
Now in its 4th edition, the latest CHPT3 bike is made for speed it has been designed with a stripped back look without mudguards or front luggage (these can be added on request).
Availability: Enquire Now
Featuring a Low handlebar, light weight 4 speed gearing and Black Edition finishing kit, the new CHPT3 x Brompton comes with premium touchpoints unique to the range. These include premium grips and saddle, low rolling resistance Schwalbe One tanwall tyres, hinge clamps and rear frame clip and a rigid black titanium rear frame and fork. CHPT3 Frame Pouch also included!
- Drivetrain: Brompton 4 speed drivetrain, 163% range
- Main Frame: Precision drawn heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Rear Frame: Superlight Advance rear frame made from Titanium with a replaceable hanger, redesigned suspension block and new 54mm roller wheels
- Fork: Superlight Titanium fork with a threaded headset
- Weight (approx): 9.5kg
- Folded Size: 645mm (H) x 565mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3” x 23” x 10.6”)
- Colour: High-shine Gloss Winter Sky and textured Concrete Grey with Fire Red and Aqua Teal accents
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Argo – A short nose saddle with a ride-compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell and S-Alloy rails. The saddle absorbs road chatter and vibrations, delivering the comfort needed for long distance riding.
- Seatpost: Brompton Standard Length Chromoly steel tube – gloss black. Suitable for maximum inside leg 33″/83cm
- Seat clamp: Superlight Pentaclip
- Grips: Ergon GE1 Evo Slim (Red) – A premium ergonomic, rider-oriented grip with more comfort, precision and performance
- Pedals: Brompton Folding left hand and non-folding right-hand pedals
- Hinge Clamps: Machined aluminium hinge clamp levers and plates anodised matt black finish
- Front Wheel: Superlight front wheel – Lightweight rim, double-butted spokes and aluminium hub body with sealed bearings and hex key axle
- Rear Wheel: Superlight 4 speed rear wheel – Lightweight rim, double-butted spokes and aluminium hub body with sealed bearings, newly developed 4 speed freehub body and hex key axle.
- Tyres: Schwalbe ONE Tanwall – Developed specifically for the CHPT3 bike with class leading grip, weight and rolling speed
- Tubes: Turbolito Lightweight Inner Tubes
- Chainset: 6061 forged aluminium crank with 50T chainring and integrated chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper bottom bracket
- Derailleur: Patent-pending direct mount 4 speed derailleur
- Sprockets: 11-13-15-18 Tooth
- Shifter: Brompton 4 speed trigger shifter
- Chain: Hollow pin Superlight Advance Chain
- Chain tensioner: Advance chain tensioner with replaceable hanger mounting
- Handlebar: Low Handlebar (7050T74) aluminium with solution heat-treatment and shot-peened finish
- Brakes: Dual Pivot Calipers
- Headset: Superlight headset
- Front carrier: no (optional extra)
- Mudguards: no (optional extra)
- Lighting: front and rear reflectors only (Lights available on request)
- Previous model name: Brompton Superlight S4L-X
Limited-edition CHPT3 x Brompton Frame Pouch Bag
- Designed to fit securely inside the triangle on the bikes’ mainframe
- Perfect for storing a spare innertube (included) plus a multi-tool and tyre levers for essential road side repairs
- Simple flap closure to the main compartment and secures via a Velcrostrap.
- Externally it features a grippy printed surface and Brompton logo; both in CHPT3 Fire Red.
- Made from a highly durable Hypalon material in a waterproof welded construction that will repel whatever the elements can throw at it.