Brompton – C Line Explore Fire Coral- Mid with Rack & Dynamo
$3,420.00 inc. GST
Love a bit of orange in your life? Fire Coral is here to brighten your ride!
Built with the classic all-steel frame with a mid-height handlebar (stem), this bike is made to last. The full complement of 6 gears covers all contingencies, the medium handlebar height (Mid) provides an average riding profile for most riders, and a rear rack allows for additional carrying capacity. Front and rear lights powered by a light and efficient front dynamo hub means you’ll never have to worry about charging lights – or leaving them at home! This is your go-to Brompton for everything from daily commuting to exploring the world!
Availability: In stock
- Drivetrain: Brompton Wide-range 6 speed drivetrain (2 x 3 speed), 302% range
- Chainring: 44T (-12% gearing)
- Main Frame : Precision drawn heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Rear Frame : Hand brazed cold-formed micro-alloy steel tubing
- Fork : Steel brazed fork
- Weight 12.1kg
- Folded Size : 645mm (H) x 565mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3” x 23” x 10.6”)
- Colour : Fire Coral (matt)
- Saddle : Brompton saddle with integrated carry handle. Incorporates a mount for a Brompton rear light and saddle bag
- Seatpost : Brompton standard length Chromoly steel tube. Suitable for maximum inside leg 33″/84cm
- Grips : Lock-on grips with soft-compound rubber adhered to an engineered core
- Seat clamp : Composite seat clamp and rear frame clip
- Pedals : Brompton Folding left hand and non-folding right-hand pedals
- Hinge Clamps : Composite hinge clamp levers
- Front-wheel Double-wall rim, 28 spokes laced to a Brompton front hub.
- Rear-wheel : Double wall rim, 28 spoke, Brompton Wide ratio 3 speed internal gear hub with 2 speed external gears (13 and 16 tooth)
- Tyres : 349 x 35C Schwalbe Marathon Racer. A puncture resistant tyre with a reflective sidewall.
- Tubes : Schrader valve
- Chainset : 6061 forged aluminium crank with 44T chainring and integrated chainguard
- Bottom Bracket : Square taper bottom bracket
- Chain Pusher : Brompton Chain Pusher
- Shifter : Brompton 2 and 3 speed Trigger shifters
- Handlebar : Mid Handlebars – Brompton triple butted 6061 aluminium handlebar with shot-peened finish.
- Brakes : Brompton Dual Pivot Calipers
- Headset : Brompton headset
- Front carrier : Front carrier block adaptor for all types of Brompton luggage
- Mudguards : Mudguards with rubberised flap
- Pump : Brompton pump with flexible hose compatible with Schrader and Presta Valves
- Lighting : SP Hub Dynamo (SV-8) powers a Busch and Müller Lyt BN Plus front light and Spanninga Solo rear light from the hub.
Hub dyanmos have come a long way from the type many people remember as kids. The Shutter Precision (SP) SV-8 provides a combination of low weight, low rolling resistance and high efficiency in an attractive package. The 350g hub is combined with 20 Lux Busch and Muller (“B&M”) Lumotec Lyt front lamp with integrated front reflector. B&M’s modern LED lens technology creates a very good and homogenous ﬁeld of light with light at close range and precise light/dark boundary. The set comes with the Brompton rear light.
Lights and Connectors
- The front light is a B+M (Busch and Müller) Lyt BN Plus – producing approx 25 lumens of power
- On / off control is via a switch on the back of the front lamp
- The light has an integral cable for connecting to the hub dynamo on the front wheel
- The rear light is a Spanninga Solo single LED light with built in reflector
- It has a stand light function – so it remains on for approx 4 minutes after stopping.
- A wiring loom is included for connecting the front light to the rear light
Previous model name : Brompton M6R